Nielsen Family 2010

Friday, May 16, 2008

Monday

Monday, my brother got home from his mission in Korea. My parents went and spent about 12 days in Korea with him and they had a great time. We were so happy that their flight got in in the late afternoon so that we could go and pick them up. After the airport, we went to the Stake Center and where he was officially released and then on to my parents' house for a BBQ with family and some of Neal's close friends. Hudson was a little shy at the airport, but he got over that quickly. The twins warmed right up to him and love him just as much as anyone else in the family. They even ask him to pick them up. We are so happy he is home!

Hudson hiding at the airport

My brother Neal. A little bit blurry, but I think it is a cute pic anyway!

The kids played outside at the Stake Center while we waited. Hudson is such a great big brother.
First time seeing gma at the airport.
Neal brought all the kids treats from Korea and of course they loved them.

At the Stake Center-Bridger
Bridger-super cute
Ryder-can you tell I was having fun snapping pics?


Hudson and his cousin Matt being silly at the BBQ. These two play so well together. This little cutie is Matt's little brother, Judson. I couldn't help but take his pic.
Oh yes, look at his hands and that face. They ENJOYED dinner.




1 comment:

Paige said...

How fun that your brother is HOME! That's so great, and to have your mom back, too! Your pictures are so cute. I love the eating pictures, but I wonder when boys ever grow out of that stage?!