Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ironman

Ok even though I gave the site a face lift the other day, I ran out of time to update the actual blog! We have been enjoying the warm weather (minus the rain today) and yesterday the kids spent the afternoon in the backyard. Ryder was so funny. He was so unsure about walking on the deck and the grass. So he sat on the steps right by me for almost the whole time. I got to sit there and read my book while the kids played. It was so nice and the temperature was perfect. Then towards the end, Ryder crawled across the deck and then finally stood up and walked around the deck. He would not touch the grass though. Last year, he was the one crawling all over the grass and Bridger would scream if he was on the grass. It is all too funny to watch. We finally got our hot tub fixed-yeah!-after like 2 months of waiting and being forgotten by the hot tub repair place. Seriously, I am not sure how they all stay in business. From what I hear, they are all kind of flaky. We all got in last night after the twins went to bed and it was great. Hudson was so excited. He LOVES the hot tub. The people who are doing the spring clean up on the yard started today, but of course the rain put a stop to that. It will be nice to have that done. The pine needles from the trees are a little out of control. We love having the trees that we do at this house, but the pine trees are a nightmare because of the mess. Last Saturday we went to the movie, Ironman and absolutely loved it. Next, I will be dragging Jayson to go see Made of Honor-which I hear is really good too. Over the last week, we really haven't done too much-so I don't have a lot to say. The twins seem to say more and more every day. One of the funny things they do is when they steal toys from each other, they say, 'Thank you.' It is so funny to watch. They also say, ' Bless you.' after some one sneezes, especially themselves. They repeat so much and we are amazed with how many words they know. They are pretty good at telling us when they are stinky and need a diaper change too. They really are fun to watch-very entertaining of course! I am kind of throwing the idea around of selling some of my paper scrapbooking stuff either on eBay or just as a yard sell. It just seems to take up space and it has for almost a year now. OK, well I am done babbling. Hope you all have a great one and GO JAZZ!!!

Ryder hanging out on the steps and Bridger wondering why he is just sitting there.

Ryder just hanging out right next to me-chewing on pine needles-lovely, I know. I don't know what it was about him sitting on this step, but I loved it. Does that sounds weird?

Ryder on the grass for a second-and wanting to be lifted right back up. Hudson posing for me

I LOVE this photo and I am going to print it out and frame it for our house. So cute.
I loved how while Ryder sat on the step, his little hands just rested on his knees. I will probably print this out too.
Ryder playing on the deck with Hudson's jeep-finally off the step :)



No comments: