Ok well I am going to somewhat try and play catch-up here. I have missed so much that it feels a little overwhelming to try and do it all at once :)

We went to the park last week and the kids LOVED riding their bikes around. They didn't even play too much on the playground, they just rode around all over.

Bridger

Hudson getting some practice in on his bike in preparation for no training wheels.

Ryder and Hudson

Ryder

I thought this was a cute pic of Jayson :)

Bridger

Hudson

At Ryan & Amber's baby blessing for their twins. It was tough getting a shot with everyone even looking the same way!

We had Jayson parents, McKay and Ryan & Amber & boys over for dinner last Saturday night. Our twins were crazy about R & A's twins. Oh, how they love babies :)

Cute little guy-I can't remember who this was. I am thinking it was Logan, but it could have been Luke-I have no idea since they look exactly the same. So cute!

Bridger loving laying next to him
Ok, I still need to post Easter pics and I will do that in another post. I am going to try and be a little better, even if it is only pics :) Have a great day!
1 comment:
I miss my little boys! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! Thanks for the cute pictures! Love you!
Post a Comment