Nielsen Family 2010

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ryder's hair and some new pics

Ok, so one day Ryder got ahold of the beard trimmer that we use sometimes to buzz their hair and took off a piece right in front. (I posted the pic last time) His hair was already buzzed, but just not super short yet. So we decided to fix it and I buzzed it shorter. Right when I was almost done, I had to stop Bridger from doing something in the house (we usually cut their hair out on the deck) and I came back to finish the last little bit. Somehow the beard trimmer went from a 3 to a 1 and I had no idea until I swiped it across Ryder's hair. So now it is even worse-lol! Oh well, I guess it is not right up front anymore. It will grow and then hopefully we can fix it once and for all!

I spent almost 3 days trying to potty train the twins this week and I am temporarily giving it up. I am just still too nauseous and exhausted to do it by myself. With Jayson gone most days until 10pm, it is rough! So I am going to wait until I am feeling a little better to attempt it again. They did pretty well and I bet in another month they will do even better. They loved getting gum for going potty.

Hudson only has 2 more weeks of school left and starts swimming lessons in another week. It should be a fun month. We are excited for the warm weather. We just had central air put in and I am loving it already! It will be soooo nice this summer especially while pregnant.

Here are some of the pics I took over the last week. I was going to edit them but I decided I don't want to spend the time right now doing it. The kids have been having fun gardening with my mom and playing outside. We pulled out the pool we gave the kids for Easter today and the kids had fun in it. Hudson didn't last very long because it started to thunder and we all know how he doesn't like loud noises. We keep wondering when he is going to get over it. Someday I guess :)

See Ryder's hair? LOL. It really seems extreme in this pic, but it will grow soon! All of the kids LOVE digging in the dirt. This is at my parents' house.

Twins playing and digging.

Helping grandma plant some flowers
Ryder
Hudson planting flowers too.
Bridger playing in the sand box.
Ryder in the sandbox.
Hudson and Bridger.
Hudson and Ryder.

The twins in the pool today.

Ryder
Ryder
Bridger
Ryder
Bridger- my new favorite pic. I might just put this on the wall.
Bridger playing.

Ryder
Ryder playing.
Ryder.
Hudson's face when the thunder started-lol.
This isn't really a great shot of the kids, but I wanted to show you the pool. It is pretty big. I think they are going to have so much fun with it this summer!
Bridger. Have a great night :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

cute pics, good luck on the potty training I am not looking forward to potty training Colton, ugh!! Congrats to you too on your pregnancy I can't believe that we are only 11 days apart, I am so happy for you, get feeling better soon, I know how you feel, it sucks!!!!!

April said...

Love the pictures and I love the new layout too! Can't wait to see you soon! Love you!