Nielsen Family 2010

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Coloring eggs

Here are some pics from our egg coloring adventures tonight. I think the kids' hands will be stained blue and green for quite awhile! LOL. I decided to just let the twins color in their diapers since there is no question in my mind that they would have gotten it all over their clothes. Happy Easter!

This is a little spinner thing that puts colors on the eggs.


Bridger

Ryder

our eggs when we were finished

Ryder is holding the green egg
Hudson. He could hardly wait today to color the eggs :) He said it was the best night ever-lol!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

How cute, Colton and I colored eggs tonight too, but with not so much excitment as your kids, maybe next year! I still can't believe that the twins are almost 3, wow time flys

Paige said...

This looks so fun! Hayden was totally excited, too - but he got bored quickly! It's such a fun age, but so hard to keep their attention! Sounds like you guys are doing good... we should get together again soon now that the weather is warming up!! :)