Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend! We stayed close to home and just hung out here. We had family over Saturday night for a bbq and that was a lot of fun. We even got to see some family from Idaho who were in town for the weekend. We invited both sides of the family over including Jayson's brother and their little twins. The only pics I got of the party was of our twins sitting in the babies' carseats pretending to be babies themselves. They crack us up! They are going to LOVE having a new baby around here in the months to come. Earlier in the day, we cleaned the house and the yard. Jayson and the boys spent a lot of time outside pulling weeds, raking up pine needles and mowing the lawn. Of course our hot tub is out of order for the moment! It is always when we need it the most that it breaks down.
Hudson slept over at Jayson's parents' house Saturday night and then went with them to Idaho the next day. They came home Monday night. He had such a great time and didn't want to leave. Of course we missed him like crazy and we are sure glad he is back with us!
I am really going to tackle the potty training this week. I have said it before, but this time I really am. I told myself that I was not going to buy any more diapers and we are getting close to out! I think they are ready, it is just so hard when I don't feel good :). Wish me luck! Have a great day!
1 comment:
Hey Rachel, Congrats on your pregnancy, I had a feeling you were when you posted that you were "happy" on facebook. I can't believe how big Hudson is, him and Ashley played together so good at Grandma Elaine's home Sunday evening. If you ever want to come up to Cherry Hill this summer we would love to go with you guys, we have a pass and will be there all summer long, so if you are feeling well enough just facebook me and we will plan it!
Post a Comment