Nielsen Family 2010

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This Last Week...

I hope all of you mommies had a great Mother's Day. We spent the evening with both of my grandparents and my parents. We didn't make it to Jayson's parent's house because we were all feeling so lousy. We have all had the flu/cold for the last week or so. Ryder got pretty sick and we missed sleep for 5 nights in a row. I meant to update more this last week, but I was just too exhausted to even function! Ryder was having those shaking moments with his fevers and so we would end up holding him all night because it upset him so much. So between the twins' bed, our bed and the lazyboy-oh and the couch-we grabbed sleep when we could, but it was not very often for those 5 nights. On Wednesday night/early Thursday morning, Jayson gave Ryder a blessing and he didn't shake after that. We were able to start getting some sleep! It was amazing how quick the turn around was. We are all still trying to catch up and of course Jayson and I ended up with colds too. I think we are finally starting to feel a little better today-so hopefully it is on it's way out!

Here are some pics from the last week and of course, they are backwards. I am still missing the Easter pics, but hopefully I will get there soon :) For Mother's Day I got a new dining set and new dinnerware. Guess I should have taken a picture of the final result huh? Here is Hudson and my dad putting it back together. Jayson was there too of course, just not in the pic.
The twins in the suburban. They thought it was so cool to walk around in there with no seats. They were doing the same thing in the minivan, but I didn't get any pics of that.

Unloading the table-it didn't take long for the twins to get in there once they opened the doors-LOL.

There is this grassy field area out by where Jayson's mom works and we decided on Friday to take the kids there to fly one of the kites before we dropped them off so we could go see Star Trek. Awesome movie, btw. Seriously.



We also brought some balls for them to kick around. This is Bridger and I think he is in the process of blinking, but it is a cute pic anyway!
Ryder. This was the 2nd day he started to feel better. They kids LOVED running around there and flying the kite.

Bridger blowing dandelions :)

Since Jayson is gone 4 nights out of the week, I have been spending some of those nights at my parents' house. My youngest brother, Phillip, who is a senior this year, plays club volleyball and we went to some of his games. The kids love it and do pretty well there. Look at my cute mommy!

Ok, again-not the greatest pic, but so cute. This is Bridger at my parents' house. I will explain the headwear in a moment...

Golfing outside-lol.

Uncle Phil helping them play golf. Can you imagine the day when I send Jayson and all of the boys out golfing together? I am going to need a girl to go get pedicures with when they do that-lol.

Ok, so we are at my parents' house and Bridger grabs the wrap thing that goes around the carton of grapes. He wore it as a headband/hat all day until we gave them a bath and went to the volleyball game. He loves wearing hats-of any kind. He kills me sometimes!
Hope you have a great night!

1 comment:

April said...

Oh I love looking at new pictures--you have the cutest kids ever! I'm so not biased! LOL
Thanks for sharing! Love you!