Hudson had his spring program at school today and it was so much fun to see him perform! Both sets of grandparents were able to make it along with one great grandma. I can't believe he has less than a month of school left. He is already so excited for Kindergarten. He has learned so much this year, it is amazing. He is quite the smartie and has brought home about 12 books that he can read all by himself! He is doing great.
I signed Hudson up for swimming lessons this summer too. He loves swimming with his lifejacket, but I am glad he is going to get some good swimming lessons without one! Should be fun. We are just loving this warm weather!
In other news, we are expecting again and my due date is Christmas Day! I had my 10 week appt this afternoon and everything is looking great! The baby is healthy and right on track. Send some PINK our way :)

Ryder being silly

Love my boys!

Bridger

Hudson with most of his class. I am bummed his eyes were closed, because this is the only one I got. We LOVE his teacher Miss Terri, and I wish he had her for kindergarten next year too!

Singing during the program this morning.

More singing!
Have a great day!
2 comments:
As always, it's so cute to see what those little boys are up to! Thanks for the update! Love you
Oh and as you already know, I'm super excited about the next little one that is coming out way! :)
Post a Comment