Nielsen Family 2010

Monday, September 15, 2008

The School Park

There is this school that we drive by on the way to the library that has a new playground that Hudson has been begging me to take him to. So we did tonight and here are some pics. Bridger's rash is going away - he had a staph infection and the antibiotics are working-yay! Ryder started to get the same thing, but his doesn't seem to be getting worse. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that we won't have to take him in again and get more medicine. When they share the same bath, I guess they are both bound to get it. (wish I would have thought of that before bathing them together ;) )The twins are still doing pretty well in their beds. I wish they wouldn't take so long to settle down and go to sleep, but I figure they will get there eventually. I don't know why I have Christmas on the brain, but I cannot wait for the holiday season. I really should start thinking about Halloween costumes. When we asked Hudson what he wanted to be-he said he wants to be a skunk again. So we need to talk about it some more. We are going to meet Hudson's friend Hayden at the park tomorrow and I forgot to tell Hudson about it before he went to bed. He will be so excited. It will make his day tomorrow. Ok, well I really should be going to bed. I am exhausted!

I have no idea about the sticker. He thinks its cool and has a matching one on his stomach.

Ryder getting ready to slide.

Ryder again
Bridger deep in thought

All my boys on the teeter-totter
Hudson helping Bridger (I think) down. He lifted him the whole way. Have a great night!



1 comment:

Laura W said...

I love that picture on the see-saw! Or teeter-totter ... or whatever. :)