Ok, just had to share. I made this frame for the Penrose family as a thank you gift. I think I should make one for my family :) It is about 36.5"x12.5"-it turned out so cute. I cut the big letters on my Wishblade and made my own chipboard. The paper that was used was a digital paper from designerdigitals.com and I just printed it out and then cut it on my Wishblade and added it as the last layer for the chipboard.
All is well here-though the kids are driving us nuts. The twins especially. Twins are dang hard period-and don't let anyone tell you otherwise-and it seems to be getting harder the older they get. I think I try and downplay it most of the time to others that don't have twins, but the last month or so has made me come clean :). We will survive though, so no worries. Just had to vent for a minute. We are moving the twins into beds tonight (I think) and it should be an adventure. Wish us luck!
1 comment:
I can't imagine having twins! Especially now that I have 2 kids, I just keep thinking, "at least there aren't 2 of her!" She's a great baby, but I don't know how you do it.
Post a Comment