Each night as we go into the twins' room to see how (and where) they fell asleep, we have been finding them asleep in the same bed. How cute is that?
We have really had to make some changes around the house lately because they are so curious and into everything. Nothing is safe. We had some gates up before, but we had to go and buy some taller ones that they couldn't climb over.
In their room, we had to put locks on all of the drawers and closet doors, along with taping the light switch down, changing the type of doorknob, and child-proofing that doorknob. It seems like we have had to come up with every solution in the book so that we can stay sane. But, honestly-it is working! Yay! No one has fallen out of bed and they do pretty well going to sleep. Nap time is the only time where I have to go and stand in the doorway for about 10 minutes until they fall asleep. With all of the changes we have made around their room and the house-I feel like a normal mom again. They have each taken turns waking up at night and so I am taking them into the doctor this morning. Bridger has a horrible diaper rash that I have never seen before. It is not your normal rash and it seems to be spreading up and down his legs and onto his stomach. The other thing, is that I have suspected that they might have an ear infection. Ryder especially has been pulling on his ears, etc... and now I think they have both had fevers in the last 24 hours. So we will see.
That is the scoop here, hope you all are having a great day!
1 comment:
Don't you just love boys & their curiosity? Good thing they're so dang cute! :)
Post a Comment