Nielsen Family 2010

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Big Boy Beds

Ok, well last night went pretty well considering and their naps today weren't too bad either. My mom had a set of bunk beds that we are using right now. We are using them as two separate beds until we feel comfortable enough to stack the beds. I still need to buy/make some bed sets to match their room, but I was happy to use what was with them before. A cowboy theme would be fun in their room with that style of bed. So we'll see. These are pics we snapped while we were trying to set them up last night. They were so excited and all three boys were jumping back and forth from bed to bed. The twins' room is not very big and so we had to be creative about where the beds went, but I think it worked out great. The twins got up this morning at about 6:30-WAY too early and it has shown today. At least they had a normal nap-and no one has fallen out of bed yet. We could hear them all night long hitting the wall and it brought back memories of Hudson when he was first in a bed. He used to hit the wall too. We are definitely in for an adventure! Other than that, we are boring. I am starting to think about Christmas gifts and have some cool ideas-I think. Hudson is still loving school and is learning so much. Hope you all have a great day!





No comments: