
Hudson is learning about the seasons at school and yesterday he drew this picture of a tree with some leaves that were changing. He made a point at saying that some of the leaves haven't changed yet, so that is why he did some green leaves on there. I thought it was great, so I had to share. We went to a parents night at his school on Tuesday night and they showed us how they teach the kids and what they will be learning, etc... We were so impressed-again. They said that by the time they are done with Kindergarten at Challenger, they can read 80% of the English language. I love their whole philosophy there and approach. It is so positive and helps the kids build confidence in themselves, which is sooo important. I am so glad that we chose to send him there. I hope you all have a great day, not too much else is going on here.
1 comment:
I wondered what you thought about the meeting. We did ours last night & when we left, I said "wow, that was impressive, I'm glad we have him here". Russ response was "I can't believe we're paying so much for him to go to crazy school with Miss Lippy (from Billy Madison). I swear all those ladies eat paste." Apparently the singing & songs did not impress him! Too funny... gotta love our men!
Post a Comment