Jayson said to me last night, 'uh...it has been over a week since you have updated our blog' and so here I am. I guess it was the shot in the arm I needed. I have been thinking about it, but not motivated enough to do it ;). Hudson and Jayson went and did the little neighborhood parade on the 4th and then the twins and I met them up at the church for breakfast.
After breakfast we piled into the car and we met our families up at Jordanelle for a great day of boating. We all had so much fun. We always have a great time boating and the 4th was no exception.
Mom, why are you taking another picture of me?
Hudson couldn't wait to ride the tube. Seriously-and he made sure that we all remembered that he was the best tube rider in the world. Here he is with Jayson's cousin, Mark.
Drink boxes are a must when boating. The kids pretty much just get water and milk at home, so they LOVE having a treat when we go boating.
Bridger wanted to sit by himself in the bow. When the boat started going fast, I picked him up to sit on my lap, but he got down and went back and sat in his corner of the bow. He was quite pleased with himself and kept his little arm up there like he was one of the big kids-and he was! He sat there all by himself while the boat was going fast (with me holding onto his ankle afraid that he might go flying).
Hudson always has such a great time with his uncles on the boat.
Speaking of his silly uncles, they like to pose for my camera too-I could do a whole post about that and the funny pics I have of them.

Eventually, Bridger let me sit by him and then Ryder decided that he needed to be a big boy too and sit there by himself. They are so cute.
All of the boys having fun while playing tube wars. (They jump from tube to tube and see who can stay on)
Jayson was so cute with the twins. They were laughing out there and having such a great time.
Janie might kill me for posting this, but I LOVE this picture. She did such an awesome job pulling all of the food and everyone together.
By the time we got home and crashed, there was no way that we were going to have the kids stay up to watch fireworks. Hudson is still not a fan of loud noises (always has been that way-since he was born) and with it getting dark so late, we didn't worry about it. The 5th was the twins' 2nd birthday. Since I have posted enough pics for one day, I will post about that later. Have a great one!
2 comments:
We love Janie - that picture is darling! I'm glad you guys had a great time. Hopefully sometime we can join you at the lake.
That would be so much fun. We should plan a time to go soon.
Post a Comment