Ok here are the pics from the twins' birthday. We kept it low-key and didn't have an official party or anything. We just had the grandparents, aunts and uncles over for dinner. They were absolutely spoiled of course! They had so much fun playing outside and unwrapping presents. I can't believe my babies are 2!
Driving their new cars
Ryder, so happy to get a flashlight. Have I mentioned that the twins LOVE flashlights?

One of my new fav photos of Bridger

We also got them some rocking chairs

And of course, Hudson was spoiled and got to open a couple of things for himself as well. Thanks gma!

Being silly with their cake. They weren't sure what to do with the candles when it was time to blow them out.

Bridger opening presents

Bridger and gma Janie playing peek-a-boo

and then Bridger feeding her

Ryder opening a present. Notice that the flashlight has still not left his hand.

All three kids on the new airplane from gma and gpa Nielsen. It is the only one I have of them all together, even though it is not the best one. When they want to play on this now, they say, 'drive' or 'wee' and point to it. Ryder was a little unsure at first about the rocking part of the teeter-totter but now he is totally fine with it.

Bridger riding his new trike from gma and gpa Varner. Every morning the twins race downstairs saying, 'bike, bike' and they ride them for hours. They have all of these buttons that make noise and that is a huge plus for them-as I am sure any parent out there knows. The more noise it makes, the better. Good thing it really doesn't bother me. I think I have mastered the fine art of tuning out.

Bridger. Have you noticed that he seems to pose a little more than Ryder lately? He is so silly and loves to pull faces for the camera. Have a great one!
1 comment:
I can't believe they're 2 either! It goes by so quickly (although some days it doesn't so much!!) I'm glad the experiement is working for Hudson.
Post a Comment