Ok, I realize it is way past time for an update, but I probably won't do one til tomorrow or something. I got a new camera for my birthday today and I am so excited, I just had to share! It is a Canon EOS Rebel XSi and I am so excited to learn all about it. The battery just finished charging and so I had to take a couple pics of the kids to try it out. Here are a couple. Hope you all have a great day-I know I sure am!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I can tell the new camera must be a good one by the colorful and bright pics. Your boys are so cute. Hope you had a good one.
Hope you had a happy birthday! So exciting that you got a new camera - I'm sure you'll love it! Hayden's birthday party is this Friday, August 1st probably around 3:30 - I'll send you more info! :)
Hudson will be so excited! Let me know...
Post a Comment