As some of you may know, or suspected, we are pregnant with #4! We found out on the first day of our trip to Disneyland, in Vegas. I had a hard time riding some of the rides there because I was so nauseous. I am just starting into my 7th week, so it is still early, but all seems good so far. Just the normal nausea and tiredness. I think my due date will be the 28th of July and I am sure we will have the baby 2-3 weeks before that. I have my first appt on the 30th of December and we will keep you updated. We should know then how many are in there ;)
We have Christmas set up and we need to finish decorating the tree. Hudson started last night and we will finish tonight. Hudson went to his cousin's bday party yesterday and they went up to the Natural History museum to see the dinosaurs and dig for bones. He had so much fun and as you can imagine, there were 5-6 little boys running all over and having a great time. My brain has been especially forgetful lately, and I forgot to take my camera! So I will have to get some pics from my aunt and my cousin. I haven't been taking very many pics lately and it is something I need to work on! I am still busy with Christmas projects but it is going well-so I see an end in sight! Hope you are all having a great day.
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
6 comments:
Congrats! How fun. Can't wait to hear more about it all!
Congrats, I am so happy for you guys, Hopefully you will be feeling better soon, nausea sucks!!! Cross our fingers it's a girls!!
Congratulations! Wow, we are so excited for you! We will be thinking lots of "only one" thoughts for you guys. Take care :)
That is awesome!!! I am so excited for you :-)
I know I've already said it - but Congratulations! It's so exciting. I can't believe you're having #4. We can't even think about #3 yet... :) We really should get together. It seems like we're always busy or sick lately. Hopefully the new year will be less crazy! Merry Christmas!
I think we can't believe we are having #4 as well-lol. We should get together soon-let's try and find a day (or evening) that works :)
Post a Comment