Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hudson's Winter Sing


Hudson with Santa and his cute teacher, Miss Terri off to the side.Look at the little girl right next to Hudson and the look she is giving him. Cute!

Hudson had a little winter program at school today where they sang us songs for about 10 minutes. I was so rushed, I ran out with out my camera and video camera. After it had started, I remembered that I could video it on my phone. It is kind of long, but I wanted to put it on here for the grandparents that weren't able to make it today. Hudson did a great job and we love watching him sing, he is always so animated. The twins loved watching it and were really good the whole time. Santa came at the end, and all of the kids loved that of course! The twins are recovering from the Croup and finally feeling much better. They really had a hard time breathing for a few nights and of course they each caught it a few days apart, but I think they are finally recovering and acting more like themselves. For that, I am grateful because being sick myself, is hard enough-and then add two toddlers who are not feeling well and it makes one happy household-lol. I joked yesterday and said, 'Can I just take a day off from being pregnant? I really don't feel like it today!' Oh well, life goes on :). We can't believe that it is almost Christmas! Where has the time gone? Here are more pics from this morning. Hope you all have a great week:). (The video is not the greatest quality, sorry!)

No comments: