Jayson's birthday was this last Friday and we had family over to celebrate. We had pizza, cake, ice cream, and a great time. He turned the big 3-0. I still need to get more pics from my mom since my camera ran out of batteries, but I have a few cute ones. Saturday night we had a Christmas party for my dad's side of the family. I have lots of cousins with kids the same age as ours and it is always so much fun to go over there and let them all run around together while we parents sit and talk. We were there for 4 1/2 hours to give you an indication of how much fun we had. I am still busy working on Christmas projects and I don't think everything is going to be ordered in time for Christmas. But that's ok, I 've decided. This pregnancy is just kicking my behind. I apologize for the few and far between updates, but I will try my best :). I hope you all are having a great day. Can you believe this snow (finally)?
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment