Nielsen Family 2010

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Well...

Ok, well you would think that I just have been too busy to update, but no... we are just boring and I haven't really had much to say (not that I am not busy-lol)! Plus, I really haven't been taking too many pics lately. I am sure that will change as the month goes on. We are going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow to pick out pumpkins for the kids and I am hoping to get some cute pics of them as well. I love some of the pics we got last year and I am excited to have my new camera to play with this year. Both grandmas are coming and it should be fun. We finally bought Hudson a Halloween costume the other day. He was so set on being Thomas the Train and we got to the costume store and they had 1 left, but he didn't want to be that anymore. He ended up getting a fireman costume. He is so excited! Here are some pics of the twins this morning snacking on some graham crackers, with their runny noses and how I found them asleep the other night. I think we are catching a cold around here. My throat is hurting and it feels like it is moving to my left ear as well. Bridger had a runny nose yesterday and Ryder had one today as well-so hopefully it won't be too bad and it will go away quickly! They are also getting their bottom molars, so that could be it as well. Hope you are having a great day :)

Ryder on the horse. The twins fight over this horse every day. They are getting better though.

Bridger being silly. He was walking around like this thinking he was so funny.

We never know where we are going to find them asleep when we check on them at night. This time, it was in the corner. They always take their blankets with them wherever they are-it's pretty cute :)

No comments: