New month, new look for the blog. Can you believe it is October? Hudson is so excited for Halloween-and for snow. We haven't quite narrowed down what he is going to be yet, but we bought the twins dragon costumes at Old Navy last week. They are really cute. Hudson keeps wondering when it is going to snow. I am surprised because he and the twins are playing sooo well together the last couple of days outside. He has let me know that he plans on being outside in the snow everyday as well. We'll see about that! Hudson is learning about space this week in school and loving it, of course. Last Friday was 'western days' at school and here is Hudson all dressed up as a cowboy.
He was super clingy to me that day when I visited his class, so next time we are going to have to talk about it before I come again. The twins have enjoyed playing in the dirt the last couple of days. They throw it at eachother and are the BIGGEST mess afterwords. Last night during their bath, I had to wash their hair 4 times each just to get all of the dirt out. It is crazy how dirty they can get. The twins are still doing well in their big boy beds. I moved their room around the other day trying to make it so they can't play with the blinds. I put their beds together and pulled up the blinds and covered the window with some vinyl. The blinds are wooden and so when they were banging them, they were waking up the whole house. The problem is that they are starting to peel off the vinyl-so we'll see. This is Ryder who woke up with his jammie bottoms around his neck. At least they always keep us smiling :) Have a great night!
He was super clingy to me that day when I visited his class, so next time we are going to have to talk about it before I come again. The twins have enjoyed playing in the dirt the last couple of days. They throw it at eachother and are the BIGGEST mess afterwords. Last night during their bath, I had to wash their hair 4 times each just to get all of the dirt out. It is crazy how dirty they can get. The twins are still doing well in their big boy beds. I moved their room around the other day trying to make it so they can't play with the blinds. I put their beds together and pulled up the blinds and covered the window with some vinyl. The blinds are wooden and so when they were banging them, they were waking up the whole house. The problem is that they are starting to peel off the vinyl-so we'll see. This is Ryder who woke up with his jammie bottoms around his neck. At least they always keep us smiling :) Have a great night!
1 comment:
Did he love western days? So fun! I didn't go - was I supposed to? I'm kind of not the best mom lately. :) Anyway - these pics are so cute. Are you loving your new camera? They are darling!
Post a Comment