Here are some pics of the kids out playing in the dirt. They don't look as dirty today as they have the past few days, but when you change diapers and it is full of dirt, you know they were having fun! We are going to try and take advantage of the last day of warm weather tomorrow by meeting Hudson's cousin Garrett at the park for a picnic and some playing time after school. Hopefully it won't rain, but if it does, I guess we will just go to McDonald's or something. Hudson recited the whole pledge of allegiance today-which was a shock. I had no idea that he knew it. He also was singing some cute songs from school. He is just loving it, have I mentioned that before? Have a great night!
Ryder
Bridger having a tough few minutes. I love that pouting face.
Hudson and Ryder posing for me :)
Bridger-not too happy, but still cute. Is it bad that I can't resist taking his picture when he is crying?
and...my cute boy Hudson :)
No comments:
Post a Comment