Nielsen Family 2010

Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged

Ok, I was tagged by my friend Jeannette and I am supposed to share 6 peculiar things about me. These are probably more random than anything, but at least it's something :) and yes, sometimes I can't control my digital urge. (Just click on it to make it bigger)
I tag Paige, Amber and April :)

3 comments:

Laura W said...

Okay, that's it, you and I need to sit down together, make lists of things we want to get, and then take a trip to the Container Store!! Oh, and then make the boys take us to dinner and movie to celebrate our efficiency. :) (Too bad this plan won't work w/out a Container Store in Utah ... maybe Ikea??:)

Jeannette said...

Okay - I love your digital urges. I wish I was so tech savvy. And I am a list maker too :-) This was fun to read!

Paige said...

Do you want to come organize my life? :) I've been a lazy blogger - I guess I better do my "tag"!