Alright well this is first time I have responded to a tag and I am not even sure it was meant for me, but here it goes:
A. Attached or single? Very happily attached.
B. Best Friends? Jayson, my mom and my sister, April
C. Cake or Pie? Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (and pretty much any flavor of cheesecake there)
D. Day of choice? The weekend- I love having Jayson home and doing things together
E. Essential item? Mascara, Body shop Vitamin E sink in moisture mask as well as the Body shop white musk
F. Favorite color? Red
G. Greatest Acomplishment? My family, of course. I love being a mother and wife.
H. Hometown? Salt Lake City
I. Indulgences? Any digi scrap supplies
J. January or July? July, it's warm and my birthday
K. Kids? Hudson who is 4 and Bridger and Ryder (identical twins) who will be 2 in July
L. Life is incomplete without? My family
M. Marriage date? December 20th, 2001
N. Number of siblings? 4 all younger- 1 sister and 3 brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? clementines
P. Phobias or fears? I am not a fan of bugs and bascially think they are evil, but I am not really afraid of them
Q. Quotes? What you think about and what you THANK about, is what you bring about
R. Reason to smile? Just watching the funny things my kids do and say everyday and being grateful for my husband, our kids and our families always brings a smile to my face
S. Season? Summer. Relaxing in the sun, warm weather and boating, what could be better?
T. Tag three friends? Anyone who is reading this that hasn't already answered it
U. Unknown fact about me? I love to read anything from political thrillers to British chick lit books and my very favorite book is Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I stay up late every night just reading in bed.
V. Very favorite store? H&M and some fav digi scrap online stores
W. Worst habit? Emotional shopping ;)
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, of course! There is nothing like seeing your little baby for the first time or getting surprised when there are 2 little babies in there!
Y. Your favorite food? Ice cream
Z. Zodiac? Leo
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
1 comment:
I am so glad you did this! It's so fun to read the responses! And I can't even imagine the "surprise" of finding out there are 2 babies. That would put me into a coma - I'm not that big on those kind of surprises! :)
Post a Comment