Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ok really more pics

I meant to add more pics to the blog this morning and then got distracted. Imagine that... So here they are :)

Instead of feeding the ducks, Hudson decides to feed Bridger

Bridger being silly at gma's

When we first arrived in LP


feeding the ducks

This is when we first arrived- look how happy they are


curious Ryder
eating lunch on the boat at the beach (Ryder)
love that grandma
love that grandpa too! (I love that gpa is wearing a N.E.R.D. hat-too funny)

No fear
Hudson hiking
More hiking

and more hiking
Hudson's latest face he makes for the camera
Oh, yes. My brother Phillip is a big goof and I have about 20 shots of him being silly like this.
Ok I have so many cute shots, I am sure I will post even more later, but I will give you some time in between :)

No comments: