Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More Snow?

I don't know about you, but I am ready for summer. What is the deal with all of this snow? Bring on the sunshine. Ryder has had a fever for 2 days now and I think I will be taking him into the doctor's probably tomorrow. Maybe this afternoon-I don't know. Ibprofen takes it right down, but I am thinking that he has an ear infection or something. He seems miserable. He just wants to be held, and I can't complain about that, but I feel bad for him. So we'll see. My sister is in town and spent the afternoon here yesterday and it was so great. I really do miss her when she is gone. It is my brother Phillip's birthday today and we got him the best gift. It is too funny. I am excited to see his face tonight at dinner. I am getting my hair done today-yeah! I know that it really does not matter to anyone but me, but it always is nice-so I am excited. We are pretty much laying low just trying to help the kids feel better and stay healthy. Did you see that Jazz game last night? Great, huh? I am going to go-lots to do. Hope you all have a great day.

We went to Burger King this last week with grandma and we loved the smaller playground and being enclosed in a room. We didn't have to chase the kids and prevent them from escaping! Also the twins were able to climb to the top and go down the slide by themselves. We had a great time.
Hudson at Litza's last week celebrating his uncle McKay's 17th birthday


Fun with grandma at Litza's


Conference Sunday watching Hudson and gpa Nielsen play outside. Like I have said before, we have a hard time keeping these two dressed.

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

I just looked at all of your LP pics. It looks like so much fun! What handsome little men you have.

Melissa L. said...

Snow? Oh yeah, that funky white stuff that drops out of the sky. I vaguely remember that... ;) If you get too sick of it, you are always welcome down here, where it's already in the 80s! :)