Nielsen Family 2010

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Who knew?

So, my kids love to wear their pants on their heads. Seriously. Here is the proof. If I ever have a laundry pile on the couch (no, not me! I always fold straight out of the dryer...), they love to put the clothes on their heads as hats and run around like the wild little indians that they are.

If you take a look back in the background, the oldest is getting the pants on his head and I captured the moment they were straight up in the air.
Bridger loves to pull down the pants over his eyes and purposely walk around blind. He thinks it is hilarious, and I would have to say that it is.
Cute Ryder.



Ryder again, being cute of course and Hudson joining the in fun below.

I love this picture of Bridger I took after the wild indian part ended. Oh wait, that never ends :)

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Those pictures are hilarious!! I will often find my daughter with random articles of clothing wrapped around her neck.