Nielsen Family 2010

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New

Well I decided it was time again for a new look on the blog. The orange and dark blue was not feeling spring-y enough. Here are some more pics of the kids. Ryder still climbs out of his crib but only here and there, and once I put him back, he knows to stay put. I think I discovered the secret to the twins getting out-or at least stopping them after they have once. I put them back in bed and then close the door and wait outside the door for about 10 seconds and then open the door again and tell them no-as they are up getting ready to climb out. I do this about 3 times and then they don't climb out anymore and problem solved. So we actually have been surviving. Hudson is waking up earlier lately and I am not sure what that is about. Maybe he knows the time is going to change soon? Who knows. We have had fun lately hanging out at all the grandma's houses. We are all doing great-just the normal everyday. Hope you all have a good one.

Hudson watching a movie in the playroom the other night.

Playing at grandma's.


Playing in the sink at grandma's house. (Ryder)


Grandma and Bridger playing.

All of the kids' shoes. Grandpa thought it would be a cute pic, and it is :) You can find their shoes like this just about anywhere and of course, Hudson likes to match his brothers' shoes.



1 comment:

Paige said...

I love the matching. I'm already starting to buy the boys matching things now that they're both in "toddler". It's so fun & I love the picture of the shoes. Too cute. You are in trouble if they are climbing out of their cribs already. Hayden NEVER figured that one out, but at the rate Brock is going - it won't be long either. Can't they just stay small forever??