Thought I would post some pics. We are headed to Lake Powell this week for the Easter weekend and excited to get away! I know the kids are going to have so much fun in the sand and I am excited to bask in the 70 degree weather (which will feel like 90 degrees to me). It will be a nice change from the snow. Last Friday, we went to the Bountiful McDonald's and met Hudson's friend Hayden there. They had so much fun together and he is already asking when they can play again. On our way home, Bridger threw up all over-and not just a little bit-it just kept on coming. At least he pretty much kept it in his own car seat and thankfully we were about 2 minutes from my mom's house. I have a hard time cleaning up throw up and usually reserve the job for my dear hubby, but alas, I actually survived. I had to stop myself from gagging about 10 times, but hey-that's not too bad. Thank goodness my mom was there in the car with me and was able to take him in the house and put him in the bath straight away while I cleaned up. Jayson was nice to clean the car seats more thoroughly later :). Friday night Hudson slept over at my parents' house and stayed until Saturday evening. He LOVES sleepovers with the grandparents. Saturday afternoon I went to a movie with Jayson's mom, my sister-in-law and her mom and then we just stayed home the rest of the day and relaxed. Yesterday was my cousin Ben's homecoming. He served his mission in Brazil and it just made me more excited for when Neal gets home. We had dinner with my parents and the kids have made a fort downstairs in the playroom with my mom and they love crawling in and out of it. We are going to visit Jayson's parents tonight in hopes of talking them into coming to LP with us. No really, we are going there to just visit. It has been about a week since they have seen the kids and then if they don't come with us to Powell, it will be another week before we see them again. The kids will love that. Any time spent with the grandparents are a plus for them. Ok well lots to do, I hope you all have a great day!
Hudson and Hayden
Bridger is the hoarder around here and saw to it that he had both he and Ryder's chocolate milk at McDonald's. He is a funny one.
3 comments:
cute new layout! ;)
Wow - your boys are getting so old! I hope you have a blast at Lake Powell. :)
I'm so sorry that Bridger got sick! We had a great time - we'll have to do it again soon. Thanks for meeting us there. :)
Post a Comment