Nielsen Family 2010

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Day Late

Alright, well we were supposed to go to Lake Powell this morning but instead we are going tomorrow morning. Bridger came down with a fever and cough/stuffy & runny nose and so I decided to take him in to the dr's office yesterday. He has an ear infection, poor thing. So we are giving him one more day of sleep and good naps before we head out. Plus, we wanted to make sure that if we were going to need to take Ryder into the dr, we would be able to. But Ryder has a runny nose and nothing else. So I think we are in the clear. They both have had runny noses for weeks now, so who knows if it is a cold lingering or more teeth. We are running some last minute errands today and it didn't break Jayson's heart to stay and watch the Jazz game tonight against the Lakers. Plus, it is in HD tonight, so even better. Go Jazz! Hudson slept over at my parents' house last night and went with them this morning to Powell. He has been asking to go to LP all week and could hardly wait for the day to go. We are going to do the whole Easter thing down there with the kids and that should be fun. The kids got their Easter stuff early from gma and gpa Nielsen (on Monday night) since we were going to be out of town. They are all going to have so much fun finding eggs. Jayson and I did Easter with my family when we were first married at Lake Powell. I am just excited to get some sun. We bought the twins little lifejackets at Costco and then realized that we only needed to buy 1 since Hudson needs to move to the next stage of life jackets. I am already excited to take pics down there of the kids playing on the beach. Jayson and Hudson washed the cars yesterday and I brought the twins out once the got up from their nap. They all love being outside and we are so excited for the weather to really start warming up. I couldn't help taking some pics. Ok I am rambling. Well I hope you all have a nice Easter weekend. Happy Birthday Mom on Sunday, even though we are officially celebrating it next Friday. Have a great day!

Bridger saying 'Soft' as he puts the brush up to his face
Hudson washing his trucks and trikes as well as dad's car
Kid heaven, look at all the car washing brushes
Classic Bridger

Ryder
Hudson helping dad
Bridger
Ryder



1 comment:

Paige said...

Too cute! Have fun at Lake Powell. It sounds so fun & relaxing. (and warm!)