Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Poor Ryder

I took Ryder into his doctor yesterday because he had been running a fever since Monday morning. On Monday, he seemed fine after a little bit of Ibprofen. Well then on Tuesday, he still had the fever plus a rash-so to the doctor we went. He just has a virus that basically makes your body achy, your throat hurt, the rash, the fever and just overall yuckiness. So the poor thing had a really hard day and night yesterday. He was up during the night just crying and yesterday he just wanted to be held all day. Well today he seems a little better so hopefully, it is on it's way out. The doctor said it could last about 5 days and that it is contagious, so the other kids (and us) are likely to get it. Bridger started with the rash yesterday, but nothing else so far. I am crossing my fingers that maybe we will be lucky and we've seen the worst-but I am not holding my breath. So we will be staying home until it is gone. I am still busy working on Christmas projects and such. Jayson is just busy working and has scouts tonight. Here are some more pics. Hope all is well-have a great one!

No comments: