Well I can say that I think that within a few days, everyone

should be over their cold. I think it is on its last legs. We went to Jayson's parents' house tonight for dinner and of course had a great time. Hudson slept over there last night and went to church with them this afternoon. We watched the game yesterday over here on our early Christmas/Jayson's birthday present. Too bad the channel that the game was on wasn't in HD, that would have been nice. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parents' house with some family from my mom's side. I thought it was the best Thanksgiving we have had in a long time. Hudson was feeling well enough to go and we helped make some yummy yams(I will have to post the recipe) and a vegtable dish, as well as a turkey. Jayson cooked the turkey on his grill on the rotisserie. It was soooo good. He had marinated it over night and used his awesome cooking skills to make it super juicy. It really was great. My mom had a gingerbread house kit for everyone to make when we were done. Hudson loved that. We finished all of our Christmas

shopping this weekend and it feels so nice to have it done. Last year we waited too long (it is so nice not to have to pay for 2 day shipping to make it get here before the big day :) ). I need to pick out some pictures for our Christmas card and I am not quite sure which ones to use. If I hadn't spent all our money shopping for Christmas, I probably would have had some new ones done. As always, I have too much to do and need to go. Here are

some pics. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment