Nielsen Family 2010

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Christmas at the Nielsen's

Well the kids are still sick. Hudson is definitely the worst and the babies have a cold that I think is on the edge. I feel like I am getting sick too. So that is all fabulous. We did get Christmas up today. So that is nice to have that warm Christmas feeling in the house. Makes everything not seem so bad. I am also in the process of updating the pictures we have hanging around the house and thought I would share some of them. I gave them all the same effect in Photoshop. Kind of fun. Sorry, I have probably posted them before (unedited). Hudson and I also made a simple Christmas frame thing-not really sure what to call it. It was so easy to make with him. He loves it and has it hanging in his room. Well I hope you all are having a better (and healthier) weekend than we are :)

No comments: