Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Little Better

Well Monday night was horrible for little Hudson. He was running a 104 degree temperature and throwing up. After several calls in to the doctor and a blessing from Jayson, his fever came down and he was able to sleep the whole night. His fever has not returned and he is on the mend. He still has his cold and I am only feeding him foods that I know he won't throw up. So needless to say, another trip to Idaho is spoiled by sick kids. One of these days we will make it up there. We are thinking that we will go up for Jayson's cousin's farewell at the end of December. We will be hanging out here for Thanksgiving and might make it to my parents' house for the big meal, but it really will depend on how today and tomorrow goes. I am also trying to sort thru all the sales that will be this weekend. I am sure our Christmas shopping will be pretty much done in the next week. Happy Turkey Day tomorrow! We are so grateful to have you all in our lives :)

No comments: