Nielsen Family 2010

Monday, November 19, 2007

Not sure

Well, Hudson is still as sick as ever. I took him into the nighttime pediatrics last night because he all of the sudden got a fever yesterday. She thought he might have pneumonia but the xrays were negative, the strep test was negative and he had no sign of infection any where else. She said if the fever stays for the next couple of days, to bring him back in. He is still throwing up and miserable. It has almost been a week and he seems to be getting worse not better. I hate that I can't do anything for him. I think that is the worst thing as a parent, to see your child suffer and there is nothing you can do for them. Other than that, things are pretty good here, just wanted to update you. We are just sticking to home until he can feel better. Have a great day and hopefully I can put up some pics later.

No comments: