Alright, this might be a long one since it has been awhile. We will start with the 10th and go from there since that was the last time I posted a real post. We ended up going boating with Jayson's parents that day up at Jordanelle. The kids had fun (and so did we). We tubed and forgot how much we love to boat. It has been 2 years since we had been at all-so it was really nice to spend the afternoon up there. Jayson came up right after work and so we were all able to enjoy. The next day, Saturday, we drove up to Rexburg for a reunion. We decided to make it a day trip and
I think we will think twice about doing that again. We should have just stayed with Jayson's gma for the weekend. I think the kids would have managed a little better that way. We had lunch and swam at the Heise hot springs. Hudson rode with Jayson's parents up there and he threw up on the way. We were thinking maybe he was carsick or something, but no...he threw up all the way home too. He was sick for about 3 days and then he finally was holding food down. It still is not gone completely however, because he is still randomly throwing up. Who knows? Not much else happened until we went to Lake Powell on the 15th. (I got my hair done, but that is only fun for me-hee hee) We had so much fun at LP and I have so many cute pictures. I am sure you will be seeing plenty of them over the next little bit. The kids rode the double tube with my mom. So yes, the twins are 13 months, and they have ridden on a tube behind the boat :). Ryder does not like sand on his hands, and Bridger could care less. All the kids loved the boat and the houseboat. Hudson loved playing on the beach and just hanging out. He cried when we left. The babies were such snuggle bugs on the boat, it was always fun to hold them. It also put them to sleep pretty quickly. They loved
chewing on their lifejackets. They all loved to swim. Sometimes Hudson needed a little coersion, but he surprised us and did great. We had a campfire one night and Hudson loved that. He wanted one every night. My grandparents came with us and it was fun to have them along too. Hudson threw up randomly on the trip-oh and in the car on the way home. I was driving the Suburban and he was in the middle row-and lets just say, we had to wipe it up off the gas pedal. It was fabulous. On Monday, Hudson wore his lifejacket around the house and begged me to go back to Lake Powell. Since being home we are just hanging out trying to get back into the swing of things. We went and visited Jayson's parents last night cause we hadn't seen them for awhile. The kids had a great time of course and I copied their pictures again. I still have no idea about my hard drive. I keep getting the 'we don't know' response. I should call them now, thinking about it. Well I hope you all are doing well! Have a great night.
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment