Nielsen Family 2010

Friday, August 10, 2007

Splash

We had a death in our family last night-our goldfish, Splash. Who knows what happened but he didn't make it. Hudson has been saying to me this morning, 'I really loved him, mom'. He has also been asking about the goldfish being with Jesus Christ. This is coming from him. He really does listen in primary, it is cute. There is a reunion in Idaho tomorrow and I am not sure what are plan is for it. I am thinking if we do go, that we should try a Saturday day trip. That way there is much less stuff to pack. Also, we are going to Lake Powell next Wednesday for the rest of the week. I am looking forward to waterskiing-it has been 5 years. Yeah, long time. We are staying in a houseboat with my family, so it should be great. I helped my sister pack some last night for her big move. I really don't want to think about it. I don't know if I can handle her moving away. :( And, the company that is looking at my hard drive still doesn't know if the data is recoverable. I guess the damage is the worst kind-so we'll see. Well hope you all have a great day!

No comments: