So by some freak of nature, (no one was in the room) my external hard drive fell over onto the floor Saturday night and busted. Well nothing looks wrong with it, but when I tried to hook it up, it didn't work. So I rushed it to a guy in Provo Sunday morning to recover my files. Everything, and I mean everything was on that drive and I hadn't backed up the external drive yet. So I am confident that they will be recoverable but talk about a heart attack. He is supposed to let me know on Tuesday or Wednesday. All of our pictures, all of my cutter files, all of my digital scrap stuff-yeah, all on there. On a good note, my new computer should be ready sometime this week. I also bought Photoshop CS3 and am waiting to load it on the new computer. Super excited. Well, I don't have any pics right now (obviously), but hopefully I will take some and use those on here soon. Have a good one and back up your backups!
No comments:
Post a Comment