Nielsen Family 2010

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update



I just wanted to update you all about what has been going on here. Not too much, but it has been awhile :).

Bridger had a big lump on the side of his neck last week and we took him into the dr and he said it looked like a pocket of infection in his gland. He gave him some strong antibiotics and it is almost gone! That was a little scary thinking it could have been something else-but it was definitely just a pocket of infection.



The kids have been playing outside any chance they get when the weather is warm. Brooke and I took them to the park the other day and they had so much fun. They also have been drawing outside with the sidewalk chalk and have loved going for walks too. We are sooo ready for the warm weather!



Jayson is back in school and doing really well. I think he is enjoying it. We sure do miss him the 4 nights a week though :).



I have been having Brooke (our nanny) come on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I have never felt so spoiled! She is amazing and I feel like a new mommy! I think I never knew what I was missing. The kids love her too and we all have so much fun together.



We are just getting ready for Easter. Both sets of grandparents are out of town right now and so this will be a first-to have Easter by ourselves. We plan on coloring eggs the night before and we bought some pre-filled eggs to make that night a little easier to prepare.



I am sure there is more I could say, but I am so tired today-my brain is not functioning right :). Have a great night! Here are some pics of our goofballs.

Ok, this definitely needs an explanation! LOL. This is after getting out of the hot tub and climbing on the couch for a 'horsey ride'. They are sooo funny sometimes.

At the park-they are tracing Brooke's body with chalk and Ryder thought he would just get done on the ground with her. Too cute.

Ryder getting some chalk.
Hudson drawing.

Bridger getting ready to go down the slide.

Ryder sliding too.

Hudson at the top of one of the slides.

1 comment:

amanda said...

Rachel, I am not sure if you got the message but we are having a fam dinner at my house on Sunday if you guys want to come over. 5:30. I understand if you want to do a "little" family easter dinner too though. I just wanted to make sure you knew.