Nielsen Family 2010

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pics

I have been the biggest slacker with the blog lately. Sorry! Here are some pics from the end of March. We had dinner at Jayson's parents' house and we got pics of the 1st cousins all together. I could not get Hudson to quit giving goofy faces, so I put a few on here to show you what I had to work with-LOL.




Sitting with 'the kitty'. The kids love gma Janie's kitty. They had it sitting between them and were talking to eachother and giving it hugs. Super cute.Hudson and Emme. I thought this was really cute of them.
Hudson has spring break this week in preschool and I noticed that the weather is supposed to be nice on Tuesday. Maybe all of this snow will melt and never come back! Hey, I girl can dream, right? Have a great day!





1 comment:

Paige said...

Well... at least Tuesday was nice weather, right?!? What a spring break, huh? It's more like Winter break. :)