Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random

Here are some random things the kids are doing right now. This is more for me to keep track of things for their scrapbook :) and of course some cute pics over the last few days.



  • They love to pretend they are kitty cats. They meow all over the house while crawling and go down the stairs head first.
  • They love to take off their clothes. Still. (the twins)
  • Hudson is reading all by himself and we are practicing new words everyday. He loves getting a prize each night out of the 'treasure chest' for reading.
  • The twins have all of the sudden become huge lovers of hot dogs. I am going to start feeding them only kosher hot dogs with no nitrates and the other ones only here and there.
  • The twins love saying 'goodnight goofballs' and always need a kiss goodnight. They will ask for kisses. They love them :)
  • Hudson loves to paint and draw just about anything. He has always enjoyed this and there is no sign of it going away anytime soon. To quote him, ' I am an artist, just like April.' Cute.
  • The twins love to help me change the diaper of the other one. Ryder has a diaper rash right now and they are getting a kick out of helping me hold the blow dryer for the other one.
  • They have all always loved flashlights. I don't think this is going away anytime soon either.
  • Some favorite movies and shows right now are Cars, Both Toy Story's, The Backyardigans, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, Lady and the Tramp, The Bee Movie and The Polar Express.
  • The twins love saying things with 'too'. Too hot, too high, too loud, etc... and they say them with emphasis.
  • They all love saying 'ow' for no apparent reason. If I am doing something like barely wiping their face, they will say it. Again, with dramatics. I wonder where they get that from? lol.
  • They all love trains and airplanes. They make all of the noises for them while we are in the car especially.
  • Hudson likes to sing and will often make up his own songs. Again, this tends to be in the car.
  • All of the kids ask for the Cars soundtrack while we are driving. Even the twins sing parts of the song. Like the 'uh' that Sheryl Crow sings in 'Real Gone'. WAY funny.
  • The twins say 'weeee' when we go down hills or around a corner in the car.
  • The twins love to be held like a 'baby' and they ask to be held like one when they get out of the bath or shower. They love to cuddle.
Valentine's Day
I think this is Bridger

Hudson that morning

Jayson made us all heart pizzas for lunch that day.

and donuts with the middles cut out like hearts for breakfast.

Hudson and Bridger asked for their picture to be taken

Bridger
Bridger right before church

Ryder

Jayson sent me like 2 dozen roses 2 days before Valentine's Day. They were beautiful :)

Hudson trying to hide from the camera and then peeking around the corner

Right before church again. I just can't resist taking their picture when they are all dressed up so cute. Especially when all 3 match. I was trying to get all 3 to sit together, but Hudson was being a turkey :) Oh well...lol. Have a great day!

2 comments:

April said...

Oh my little handsome boys are getting so big! So cute, as always! Thanks for the comments and pictures. I love hearing about the latest and greatest with the family!

Paige said...

What a fun valentine's day - and what handsome boys they are! I love when my boys match, too!