We hope you all had a happy Valentine's Day! Jayson and I went out last night to dinner and the movie, 'The International' and left the kids with the nanny. It was a good movie :) and we had a great time and so did the kids. It is always nice to have a night out.
Here are some recent pics of the kids. Some are from the boat show a couple of weeks ago and others are random ones over the last couple of weeks. I think the twins are finally over their colds. Hudson still has a cough, but hopefully it will be gone soon as well. I was feeling better and then got worse again this week, so I went in to the dr and they say I have a sinus infection and gave me strong antibiotics, so hopefully we can all get back to normal around here. Jayson still has a cold as well, but I think it is overshadowed by mine. The poor guy can never just be sick by himself. I always have to join him in the fun ;).
This last week, I decided that our whole house needs an overhaul. So I have been getting containers and things to reorganize places throughout the house. I am starting in the playroom and my office. Hopefully I can get those revamped this week and we can move onto the upstairs. Maybe it is in hope that spring is coming soon? I cannot wait for warmer weather! Speaking of warmer weather, we are taking a family vacation to Mexico in a couple of weeks. We are so excited! We got the kids their passports the other day. They did a great job holding still for the photo and everything. I am excited to go to warmer weather and get a tan :). I figure we will be in the pool or on the beach most of the time. I think the kids will love it. They will love going on an airplane as well. They LOVE airplanes.
Not much else is going on around here. We are excited for Hudson to turn 5 this next week. We still haven't done any birthday shopping for him. I am not sure what to get him. I was thinking a bike, but with the cold weather, I hate to give him something he can't use right away...but I can't think of anything else. Any ideas? Well, we hope you all have a great day! I will try and post again soon :)
3 comments:
Okay that last picture just makes my heart swell with joy! I am always so touched by those pictures; it is just too cute! Anyways the kids look great! Thanks for the pictures; you know I love looking...!
I LOVE that last picture, too! So adorable. :)
I want to go to Mexico, how fun!!!! I love that last pic of the twins how cute!!
Post a Comment