Nielsen Family 2010

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Insiders


Ok, I have to share this book with you all. It is such a great book-the story, the message, and the intrigue is fabulous. I don't just think this because April and I designed the cover (April was commissioned for the painting and I did all of the graphic design & layout), and Craig is a family friend-it really is a FANTASTIC book! So, in an effort to help get the word out, here is the link to the book on Amazon. It is worth every single penny and I promise you, you will LOVE it! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to read and this is at the top of my list. I think that is saying something considering how many books I go through!

Please buy it and tell me and Amazon.com what you think :)
HERE is April's explanation on her painting and review of the book. It is worth reading!

No comments: