Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hudson's upcoming birthday party...

Well, I really don't have any cute pics that are recent to share but I thought I would post and let everyone know about Hudson's birthday. We are going to have a party for him at the Kangaroo Zoo (in north Salt Lake) on his actual birthday, February the 21st at 11:15am. It is a Saturday and I will be sending out invites soon but I wanted you all to put that date and time aside for your little ones. We are just going to have this party be THE party for Hudson, so grandparents/aunts/uncles are welcome to come as well. The kids are going to play for the first 90 minutes or so and then we are going to go to he party room there for pizza/cake and opening presents. So you could come later when we are in the party room, which will be at about 1-1:15pm. I hope you all can be there! It should be fun and Hudson can't wait to send out the invites. I can't believe my baby is going to be 5! It has gone by sooo fast.

We are boring as usual around here. The kids are on their 2nd cold in 2 weeks, but they are doing pretty well. Hudson had the flu for a day about 10 days ago too-I am so glad it is gone! I think my cold is almost gone-thank goodness-because it has been around the 2 weeks as well. I can't believe that it is February already! I am getting excited for spring and warmer weather. We have been cleaning up and throwing away toys around here along with the normal everyday stuff. I still would like to DI or put away some bigger toys, but I will worry about that later. We are about out of room in this house :) and I can't think of where to put them without some major reorganization. I turned in Hudson's kindergarten application along with the twins' preschool applications this last week. Wow! Can you believe I am going to have at least 2 days a week next school year when all of the boys are in school? It is going to be so weird. They are all going to stay/go to Challenger. I have been so impressed with all that Hudson has learned there. We are excited to have Hudson in their accelerated kindergarten program and plan to keep him in there thru 8th grade. It will be nice to take all of the kids and pick them up at the same place as well. Ok, I hope you all have a great day and I will try to take some more pics around here :).

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Sounds like a fun party wish we could come!