Nielsen Family 2010

Monday, November 3, 2008

The latest update

As you can see, I have not been very good about updating lately. I am getting super busy with all of my holiday projects. So the posts might be less during the next few weeks. I will try my best and we'll see! We had a great Halloween and carved pumpkins the night before. Hudson and his cousin Garrett trick-or-treated together and we all didn't get very far because of the rain. But hey, when your4-you still think it was great. Hudson's school had a little Halloween parade and he had invited the grandma's to it weeks in advance. It is always so much fun to see him there. He did great with all of us visiting. Jayson was able to come as well. I still am so glad that we decided to send him there for school. Hudson was a fireman and the twins were dragons for Halloween. I love seeing them all dressed up. The twins LOVED theit costumes and would hit eachother's tails and laugh and laugh. They thought it was great. Here are some of the pics from this last week. I have lots to do so I will upload more later today- I hope you all have a good one!
Hudson at school singing with his class
Hudson on Halloween

Ryder and daddy

Ryder in Hudson's class

Bridger
walking around the house
putting candles in the pumpkins

my boys :)
This is how Bridger carried his trick-or-treat bag

homemade rootbeer
out trick or treating
more trick-or-treating
I'll post more pics later, enjoy!

3 comments:

Paige said...

What a fun halloween & such cute costumes!

Natalie said...

soooo cute, I can't believe how big they are getting!!!

April said...

Always love seeing the pictures! Such cute costumes; so cute. And nice Halloween decorations... I especially like the pumpkin guts in the jar on the porch! LOL