He is so handsome! And looks so old! Crazy how fast they grown up. I didn't order any. I know - I'm a bad mom. But hello - I take pictures, and already have a million of him. But this is so cute - a real school picture. :)
We almost didn't order any, but I couldn't resist the 'traditional' school photo to put in his school scrapbook album :) My baby is growing up, I can't believe it!
That is such a cute picture...I will definitely need a copy to take back here to London with me when I come back from the Christmas holiday!Love you...
3 comments:
He is so handsome! And looks so old! Crazy how fast they grown up. I didn't order any. I know - I'm a bad mom. But hello - I take pictures, and already have a million of him. But this is so cute - a real school picture. :)
We almost didn't order any, but I couldn't resist the 'traditional' school photo to put in his school scrapbook album :) My baby is growing up, I can't believe it!
That is such a cute picture...I will definitely need a copy to take back here to London with me when I come back from the Christmas holiday!Love you...
Post a Comment