Nielsen Family 2010

Thursday, November 6, 2008

More Photos

Here are the additional photos I promised and one extra at the end :). There are a lot of photos but the last one is worth the wait! Have a great day!

making cookies a couple of days before Halloween
my big helpers
This was a lid to one of the pumpkins that was carved. It is shaped like a star and so the twins would pick it up and hold it up high and sing 'twinkle, twinkle little star'
Grandma and grandpa Varner came over to help us carve pumpkins the night before Halloween
carving pumpkins-Ryder is in the green and Bridger is in the black
Ryder carving with my help
Bridger and his mouth stuffed full of candy
Hudson's pumpkin that he designed and carved pretty much all by himself
grandma Varner and Bridger carving
Ryder carving and very into it
Hudson just getting started
and you can't carve pumpkins without yummy treats from grandma
on Halloween at Hudson's school playing on the playground
Bridger
Hudson playing in the sandbox with his good friend Kenny the pirate
the twins enjoying the toys in the classroom
And here is the good one I saved for last. Jayson and Dirk sitting on Santa's lap. I love it. Have a great day and GO UTES!!!

3 comments:

Keith, Johanna, et al. said...

Cool picture of Jayson and Dirk. I remeber Dirk's jacket. Where did the time go?!?!
Johanna

Jeannette said...

Okay - your boys are just so adorable! Is it terrible that I was hoping the last pic would be an ultrasound pic? :-)

Laura W said...

Haha, last pic totally awesome. ;) Your boys are so cute!