Nielsen Family 2010

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sick

Well most of us are sick around here. I have a terrible cold along with the twins and Hudson has been having some stomach issues. Jayson seems to be the only one not sick. He still has to deal with me coughing all night long, so poor guy is not getting any sleep. We are headed to my parents house for Sunday dinner and the Superbowl. We didn't go to church today because we are so sick, so it has been a lazy day. I thought I would share some pics. Have a great one!

Hudson and Jayson in the hot tub the other night. Hudson told his grandma and grandpa while he was playing at their house that he had to go home that night so he could get into the hot tub with his best friend, his dad.

More fun with ice cream cones at McDonalds last Friday.

At McDonalds in the playground-grandma is a great sport and plays with the little ones. I snapped this pic through the side hole in the playground.


Ryder being silly while playing at grandma's.


All 3 boys playing with grandpa, I thought it was cute how they are all huddled around him.


2 little trouble makers getting into places they shouldn't :)



1 comment:

Jeannette said...

I love that last picture of them getting into the cabinet! So cute!