Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Boring

Well we have been so boring around here, I feel like there isn't too much to update you with. But I guess we have done a few things over the last week so maybe I am off my rocker. Last Friday, we went to McDonald's to let the kids play on the playground there. I went with my mom and Jayson's mom came for a few minutes as well. (I don't think I would brave that by myself) The kids loved seeing their grandma's and had a lot of fun playing. Saturday night Jayson and I went out and saw the 'Bucket List'. Great movie, BTW. Sunday, it was my cousin's farewell and so we went to the house afterwards and had lunch, came home and put the kids down for a nap, and then went to Sunday dinner at Jayson's parents' house. Monday, was my grandpa Varner's 80th birthday. We are throwing a big party for him on Saturday night, but my family wanted to do something nice for him on his actual birthday, so with the snow, we brought dinner to them instead of going to Robintino's. So yesterday comes and Hudson is sooo bored because we have been going and going for like 5 days in a row and he kept asking me all day when we were going to go somewhere. He is funny. Jayson has scouts tonight and they are going skiing with the older scouts tonight. So Jayson is going and the other day we counted and it has been 6 years since we have been. So he has been gathering and fixing things getting ready to go. The twins have been a little bit onery the last few days. Seems like they have a cold, and they might be getting teeth as well. Ok, well I said we were boring, but that was quite a bit I guess. I can't believe it is February soon! Hudson's birthday is coming and I have no idea what we are going to do yet. Well that's all for now, hope you all have a great day!

They are walking more and more without us telling them to. Bridger has been for awhile now, but Ryder is starting to do it as well. At least we know that they can, otherwise I would be worried. Hudson has so much fun crawling on the floor, and lately, I think that has something to do with it. So we have been asking Hudson to be a train while walking instead of crawling. It has already seemed to make a huge difference.

Grandpa Varner's 80th

More from the 80th pizza party (Ryder, I think)

At McDonald's eating their first ice cream cone (Ryder)
Enjoying that cone
Ryder eating a bowl of ice and grandma and grandpa Nielsen's

If you look closely, you can see Hudson up there
All of us eating a McDonalds. Until the twins actually were playing on the playground, they were quite entertained by all the kids running around


That is Bridger up there. Grandma Varner was awesome and crawled up there with them since they are too little to be in there by themselves. I forgot to santatize everyone's hands after we left there-I know, smart-and I am sure that is why they now have a little cold. Have a great one!

No comments: