Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More pics

Thought I would share more pictures. Not too much going on today. We are just hanging out doing laundry. We went to Sam's Club last night and stocked up on some food and got the kids some snacks and a few treats. One of the treats were some Rice Crispy treats and ever since Hudson woke up this morning, he has been begging me for one. I told him he could have one after his lunch and he begged me after breakfast to let him have one. I told him, nope, after lunch. So then it is about 10:30 this morning and he says, 'I am hungry, I need some lunch.' I told him that it wasn't lunch time yet, but that in the equilvalent of one more tv show, I would make him some lunch and then he could have his Rice Crispy treat. He beamed at me and said.' You are such a good little mommy'. Made my morning.

At the car show last weekend.

Look at the concentration on Bridger's face...love it.

Mr. Cool dude Ryder

Bridger playing with cups at grandma's, who needs more hands when you have your mouth?

Lately, the babies have been climbing up on Hudson's horse and going to town. They really can get it going.

Hudson making his silly face.

The faces he makes just kill me sometimes.

We were all downstairs and then Ryder decided to go upstairs by himself. This is how we found him. He sat there just like that for about 2 minutes straight just watching tv.

No comments: